Thursday, February 5, 2009

Am I in a third place right now?

I don't think I am in the 3rd place right now typing this. I think this will continue to be a major topic in the course considering the course title includes 'the digital divide'. So rather than be redundant I would like to analyze the idea of digital divide and how it relates to this not being a 3rd place. I'm thinking of my divide right now from all of you as being separated by distance, time (you all mostly posted already and won't be able to give me immediate feedback), and attitude. I say attitude because we all approach this blog differently and some of us probably don't really care about it, that doesn't seem very playful to me. Again though I do feel that blogging has its place even if it has a divide.

No comments:

Post a Comment