Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Video project contribution/ Legacy comments

For the video I attended the first meeting where we brainstormed idea's for the project and assisted in developing questions for our video. I attended our second meeting where we updated each other on our progress and shared files. I then interviewed several people in my apartment complex and shared those videos at the third and final meeting.

As far as legacy goes, I thought it was very inspirational how the daughter, despite everything that was going against her, fought to become a teacher and made a good living for herself. The part I couldn't get over was how lazy/complacent her mother was. I can't imagine having my kids in that situation, and sitting at home most of the days and blowing off job opportunities. I'm not sure if she would have had all kinds of access to technology if she would have taken advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment