Friday, May 8, 2009

Video Project - Self Reflection

For the video project, I showed up to the meeting to film about our topic which was about 3rd places and their usefulness. I also edited our video content, providing a relatively coherent video with entertainment to keep the audience's attention to the topic, and editing a video takes a deceivingly large amount of time :(

What I learned from making the video was the experience of actually being in a third place and knowing about how it fits into our society. We took the experience of learning about third places in the classroom to actually experiencing what they have to offer and we were able to capture that on video. Hence, I think I was able to appreciate how third places like Starbucks integrate into our society after taking this class, and not being as ignorant about such locations anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment