Friday, January 30, 2009

1st Post

What a beautiful day it turned out to be. Love it when the sun shines and the snow glitters like crystal gold. Been back in Madison now for a few years. Sometimes I greatly miss the forest of the northwest. But, I.m here on a bucket list to finish school. So far, I don't doubt myself for not finishing up an education degree over 30 years ago. The state of education in America has gotten worse since I was in school. The only recourse left is to attack my concerns by going back to school. It's better then being a retired electrician sitting at home and watching replays of baseball games.

2 comments:

laura said...

this is the best blog ive read so far.. haha, love it. and whats wrong with espn classics???

thomasjasen said...

Well, thats great big guy. Hope all goes well. Welcome back. Will you return to Seattle?

Post a Comment