Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi! I'm Coral!


Hi, my name is Coral Weigel! I'm a Freshman and I'm currently living in Kronshage. I'm from Green Bay, but I moved around a lot when I was younger. I was born in Glendale, California (which is a suburb of Los Angeles) but eventually I moved to Michigan. From there I moved to Texas and then to Japan. When I was around 7 or 8 we ended up in Green Bay, and that's where I've been until I moved here.

I have one little brother named David (we call him "Bubba") and a sister Emma. They are 5 and 6 respectively. They're both very cute. I have a dog named Rosie and a cat named Mermaid. My room at home is periwinkle and sea green, and I'm proud of that because I painted it myself on a three day cleaning spree.

Right, so, about me, myself. My favorite subjects are English and History, although I'm not taking classes in either subject right now, which is making me sad. I like to act, and I'm in an improvisational comedy troupe in Green Bay. I was also in Forensics all through high school for Poetry Reading. I was in the One-Act play for three years. Basically, I like to act. I also like to read and write, especially poetry. Some of my favorite authors are James Joyce, Charles Bukowski, George Orwell, Anthony Burgess, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and Vladimir Nabakov. I have many more and if you ever want to talk books, come and find me. I also really enjoy music (like most people.) My favorite artists are Brand New, We Are Scientists, Interpol, Modest Mouse, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Ani DiFranco, and The Dresden Dolls.

I think that's probably enough about me! :)

2 comments:

jnormington said...

I LOVE TO ACT TOO!! and James Joyce is so hardcore!!

Anonymous said...

Seems like you have quite a bit of traveling experience and probably quite the stories to tell. The authors you named have written some stories I have enjoyed thoroughly. For Joyce have you dug into Ulysses or Finnegan's Wake?
Be Well.

Post a Comment