Friday, January 30, 2009

Intro

Hi All,
My Name is Brendan Shaughnessy. I'm a junior, a transfer student, and intend to attend the school of business next semester in the 5 year accounting program. This is my first time contributing to a blog and thus far has been a most-wonderful experience. I've lived in Madison my for my whole life, and most likely will never leave for more than a vacation or two every year. I enjoy traveling and do so as often as I can afford to. Hands down, my favorite destination is Alaska. I've been cruising there twice now now, and am hoping to plan trip number 3 soon. I love music of all types and am always interested in a good suggestion. I have worked in the Student loan industry for the past few years and am always happy to offer advice if needed!

1 comment:

jbrekke said...

I went to alaska with my uncle on a fishing trip, and it is a sweet place to visit. The state as a whole is a little bit too wild to live in full time though, IMO.

Post a Comment