Friday, January 30, 2009

Self-Introduction


Hi, My name is Richard Huang. I am from Taiwan (across from Pacific Ocean). I am a sophomore in UW-Madison, intend to be an Economics Major.

Since I grew up in Taiwan, I wish to bring some different thoughts to class, and share my background infromation to others.

Something special about myself, I play table tennis for 10 years, and currently playing for UW-Madison team. I do some coaching at the table tennis club here in Madison, however, the table tennis population in Wisconsin is not as high as States such as New York and California. I wish to promote the sport of table tennis national wise and I participate in many table tennis tournaments every year.
Lastly, I have poor English, especially writing... it should be something you guys should know.
~PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment