Friday, January 30, 2009

Intro

Hello! My name is Mohammad Raza, however I go by my middle name which is Hassan. I am a freshman here at UW-Madison. I like hanging out with friends, trying new things, and unfortunately am easily swayed by informercials on TV :(. I also like playing video games and am rather good at Halo 3. I am not too shy around people, and am easily able to voice out my opinions in large groups if I know what I am talking about that is, thus I have never found the need to blog. Personal conversation is my style and I will probably stick to that so. If you want to know more about me...then just ask!

2 comments:

Coral said...

Infomercials are the pits! I once watched one for about an hour before I could bring myself to change the channel. They're slightly hypnotizing... :)

Amanda said...

I agree.. I find infomercials mysteriously enticing and have bought way to many useless things as a result!

Post a Comment