Friday, January 30, 2009

INTRODUCTION


Hi Friends!!!

My name is Luke Nowakowski. I am a Junior Accounting major from Milwaukee, WI. Im very excited to partake in my first blogging experience. I feel like I have some very interesting opinions that I hope will get people thinking. I think it will be very fun to learn about diversity in a classroom as opposed to the real world. I can promise everyone that will read my blogs in the future that I will never use abbreviations such as lol or lmao.

2 comments:

eschield said...

"I think it will be very fun to learn about the diversity in a classroom as opposed to the real world" Good point, Luke.

FYI: BTW, I'm happy that you aren't going to annoy me with chatting lingo. LOL!

Richard said...

Accounting Major... Whoa...
I was going to take acct100 but not after the first 2 classes...

Post a Comment