Friday, January 30, 2009

Intro

Hello! My name is Julia Normington. I'm from St. Paul Minnesota and I'm a freshman here at UW. My academic interests include biology, chemistry, psychology, and other sciences. I plan to major in biology and go on to graduate school to do something in healthcare. Aside from my academic interests, I enjoy raising and playing with fish, reading, rock music, and fighting for LGBT rights in the Madison community. I'm very excited for this class and hope to get to know everyone! Thanks! Julia

3 comments:

eemartin2 said...

Hey! I'm also a biology major and plan to go to graduate school. I can't say I love fish, but I do love reading, rock, and LGBT rights and people. Nice to meet you! -Emily

Coral said...

You should help me pass my bio classes. I don't know why but I have an extreme aversion to the Golgi Apparatus! :P

eemartin2 said...

Julia, Emily and Coral study group?! =)

Post a Comment