Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi, I'm Jason


My name is Jason Yarusso. I'm a freshman at the University of Wisconsin Madison and I am planning on majoring in psychology. I enjoy reading, watching television, and listening to music. My favorite genre of music is rock but I also listen to a lot of alternative and enjoy most genres. I really like pets but I do not have any because my mother is allergic to both fur and feathers.

My parents are both Ph.D Chemical engineers who got their Ph.D's at UW Madison. My dad works for 3M as a Division Scientist in the commercial graphics division. My mom teaches chemistry at the high school I attended. I went to Hill-Murray school which is in Maplewood MN. I grew up in Shoreview MN which is a suburb of St. Paul. I have one brother and one sister who are both older than me. My sister has a bachelor's degree in theatre from the Univerisity of MN and my brother is still in college.

2 comments:

Coral said...

Wow, I never knew all these things about you, Jason! I feel like this blog is going to make us even better friends than we already are!

jnormington said...

J-Town!! I knew everything in that blog, but that's ok. I want pets too. I can't wait to get Hammie. We can share him.

Post a Comment