Friday, January 30, 2009

Hi!!


Hey, My name is Emily Schield. I'm a sophomore and am applying to the School of Business this semester. I hope to major in Marketing...I think. I am originally from Neillsville, a very small town in Wisconsin, which has a major lack in any sort of ethnic diversity so I'm excited to see what I can learn about ethnic diversity issues during this semester. I'm a first-time blogger, but since I'm not a huge public speaker, I think I'm going to enjoy using the blog. Can't wait to hear everybody's thoughts and opinions! :)

2 comments:

Skip said...

Neillsville? Ive never heard of that. That is crazy. I am a first time blogger too!! And Im in the school of business! Seems like we have a lot in common. I think this blog will be a great opportunity for everyone's voice to be heard, when a normal discussion can be dominated by a few loud people.

zxchen said...

Wow alot of people are trying to get into that business school - i feel like i know at least 20 people that wants to get in there. Well i wish you the best of luck on gettting in there and hopefully you can cut everyone in this class a huge check if you end up being a big shot CEO

Post a Comment