Friday, January 30, 2009

Intro - Zixiao

Hi everyone my name is Zixiao Chen you can call me Zi. I am a freshman here at UW studying biochemistry and plan on going to med school. when i have free time (which is alot less than i would like), i enjoy conversing with friends, playing videogames and sleeping. Currently I spend a sizable amount of time (10+ hrs a week) in a research lab in the Biochem building learning about membrane proteins (and i get school credits for it which i think is pretty cool) but i guess thats not tooo relatable to LIS 202... I've moved around alot over my life. I moved to America from China when i was 8 and lived in Tucson Arizona for 3-4 years, then my family and i moved to Charleston South Carolina where i stayed for 3 years. And finally for sophmore highschool year, i moved to Whitefish Bay Highschool.

1 comment:

Coral said...

It must have been so nice living in the South. I pretty much hate the cold, so I'm extremely jealous. I like conversing with friends and sleeping too. One of my friends is a Biochem major and it seems really interesting but extraordinarily hard.

Post a Comment