Friday, January 30, 2009

Hola


Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I'm a freshman and I've lived in Madison my whole life. I spend most of my time playing Xbox, and have also recently become a TV addict (my favorite shows are The Office, Heroes, Scrubs, and 30 Rock). This is a picture of me from this Christmas, I don't have any reason for posting it, but I like it a lot.

As far as academic interests go I really enjoy Psychology and Philosophy (Plato was the man), but I'm thinking about business so I can work for a marketing firm.

I think that I'd like to look at this class from the perspective of recreating these 3rd places in a network society form. In other words, I feel like the internet age has created opportunities for social capital without meeting in real spaces.

1 comment:

jnormington said...

Hey! I like your interests (Scrubs and Psychology are the best!). I like how you included how you felt about this class at the end. Your picture brought me great joy as well.

Post a Comment